Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Minecraft Server- Cant forward ports, help.

This is a discussion on Minecraft Server- Cant forward ports, help. within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Trying to set up a minecraft server, I have a dlink DIR-601 router. I followed instructions on the portforward site,

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 04:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

Trying to set up a minecraft server, I have a dlink DIR-601 router.

I followed instructions on the portforward site, and use a portchecker and my ports are correct in practice, but they wont ever show as open.

Please please help me through this, I can take screenshots and Im plenty tech savy.

Below is what I have done, virtual server is empty and nothing checked. The ip in the picture is my static IP.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD 0x0000007e PLZ HELP ME :(
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum hoping you could help me out with my BSOD problem. Here's the problem : The Bsod occured a few months ago and i've been running in safe mode ever since ( Witch is possible without any problems ). If i try and start it in normal mode, it gives me a system...
Rowbance BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 01-09-2013 07:35 PM
Can't port forward for Minecraft
Hello I've been trying to setup a server for Minecraft but I can't get it to work. I went to my netgear router and under advanced options I went to port forwarding. I added a new custom service and entered Name: Minecraft Protocol: TCP/UDP Start port: 25565 End port: 25565 And for IP I used...
Mikusboi PC Gaming Support 5 05-22-2012 08:40 AM
Minecraft Server Port
Hello I am attempting to host a Minecraft server on my computer but when I forawrd the ports 25565 on my router (Cradlepoint MBR95) I can't reach server. Open Port Check Tool says that the port is open however and the server gets a message saying "/8.23.224.110:17257 has lost connection." when I...
Vx7 PC Gaming Support 4 11-08-2011 07:20 PM
Mac OS X Server Forward Proxy(Web Caching)...setup a website for the proxy???
My office is a Mac environment with a couple of windows pcs. To save on bandwidth i would like to setup a Mac OS X Snow leopard server with a web caching proxy, forward proxy. I read this link from apple Server Admin 10.6 Help: Configuring Web Service Proxy Settings i understand that to...
akabbara Mac Support 0 06-30-2011 11:30 PM
Minecraft Server on Verizon
I have Verizon Home DSL and I am trying to setup a Minecraft Server. I have a Netgear N+ Router and An actionTec modem. On the modem I switched off DHCP, effectively bridging the router and modem. I also completely turned off the firewall on the modem. On the router I forwarded Ports 80 (Server...
havenomercy3 Protocols and Routing 2 01-24-2011 10:00 AM