Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Minecraft Authentication servers

This is a discussion on Minecraft Authentication servers within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a dedicated server where i want to run a Modpack on. But everytime i want to join, it

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a dedicated server where i want to run a Modpack on. But everytime i want to join, it says "Authentication servers are down. Pls try again later, sorry!"
When i turn of the Firewall of the server it works, so i think it's something about the ports. I can't find any Ports in the internet.

Can somebody please tell me another solution or the working ports?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2015, 06:47 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

You can use this here to open ports for Minecraft:

Free Help Forwarding Ports
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows server 2003 problem
Our Dell sc420 domain controller using Windows 2003 server had a hard drive go south Friday. I had a spare HD, so I was able to restore using a backup and acronis. Problem now are a few things: 1. When the OS is loading, it gets hung up on network settings for 10 min, then goes on to allow...
bradmd Windows Servers 1 09-24-2014 09:26 AM
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
Cannot connect to any Minecraft Servers
I'm have trouble with the Multiplayer portion of Minecraft. I can play on Singleplayer just fine but it won't connect to any servers! I keep getting the following message: "Minecraft failed to connect to the server. Connection timed out." Is there any way to force Minecraft to connect? I...
Yabanko Online/Network Gaming Support 3 02-08-2013 08:20 PM
Horrible net speeds suddenly
Ok , I have had trouble with Mediacom in the past when they overload nodes. The past few months my connection has been great considering it's mediacom. I was getting 20-30 mb dl and 2mb upload which is right for my 20 mb line I pay for. Last night though all of the sudden I am getting 1-3 mb dl and...
Drivethrujerod Networking Support 26 12-17-2012 04:43 PM
[SOLVED] Need Help, Cannot upload to the internet at all
So for the past several months I have not been allowed to upload to the internet. When i click upload, it starts to upload, but quickly stops and i can see the upload speed count down to 0. My entire internet then disconnects and after 30sec - 1 min the internet returns. If i am very lucky and have...
NeedHelpzzz Networking Support 20 11-22-2012 10:07 AM