Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Lost my password

This is a discussion on Lost my password within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have recovered my old computer from my teen years and when i restored it, i lost all my passwords

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 01:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have recovered my old computer from my teen years and when i restored it, i lost all my passwords to all my games; including my password for Kalonline.com. Everytime i try to recover the account im told to contact C/S. I can't seem to find any email address to contact. I just want to recover my password so i can play this game once again. Can anyone help me??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
Administrator
Team Manager, Gaming
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Team Manager, Hardware Team
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

If memory serves Kalonline became Inixgame quite a few years ago you might want to start here> Kalonline - Free to Play Full 3D MMORPG
Old 02-19-2015, 04:52 PM   #3
Registered Member

Everytime i try to contact C/S i go into a circle. I get to a window page that takes me to C/S and when i put my info in, it just tells me to contact C/S. How can i fix this problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2015, 06:41 PM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

This is a problem you need to deal with the website. The old password is most likely long gone after a restore.

Find a phone number and give them a call, rather then an online forum.
Closed Thread