Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Left 4 Dead

This is a discussion on Left 4 Dead within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. im having the same kind of problem but what i did was download the skulptula .rar from the internet and

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Registered Member

im having the same kind of problem but what i did was download the skulptula .rar from the internet and when ever i try to connect to a versus or story match it takes me to the lobby then right back out i mean i dont know what to do its really bothering me i ever tried to the tilda thing then "openserverbrowser" and do it that way and nothing is working what do i do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

skulptula .rar

Sorry, we don't offer any support for torrents, cracks or illegally obtained software. Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random dead internet windows
Tried to word this a few different ways and didn't manage to find anything in this or other search engines, so if this problem has been discussed I apologize. When I open new internet connection windows, whether or not it works seems to be random initially. It happens in both Internet Explorer...
nomad888 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 9 03-21-2011 07:08 PM
Thread Evaluation Request
I was working on a seemingly simple thread today, https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-freezes-on-lauching-a-program-557821.html. The OP wants a quick solution and is going to take it to a repair shop tomorrow. I'd appreciate it if you'd review this thread and tell me if I did anything...
mcorton The Registry 11 03-18-2011 06:02 AM
Dead ST31000340AS RAID
Last night the PSU in my server failed, and rather than going quietly, it killed all the hostages: motherboard, video card, DVD drive, boot drive, and all 5 drives in the RAID. :( I really want to recover the data from my dead RAID drives. Itís clear that the controller boards are all dead; if I...
Florp Hard Drive Support 2 02-26-2011 10:07 AM
Printer doesnt print dead in the middle of the paper....
When i print from the main paper tray on my printer it prints dead in the middle. But when i try to print from the MP (multi purpose) tray it doesnt print dead in the middle it is way off. Can anyone tell me how to set this up to print dead on? Im trying to print on 520mm x 111mm paper but...
j4g3d Printer Support 1 01-30-2011 08:36 AM
Hdd dead or yet ?
PLEASE take some time to read the following. It took me alot of time to write it so I can describe everything that happened in detail so u would not need to know anything more and hopefully will be able to help me :( What happened: Couple of years ago I was carrying my laptop when I...
Metalloid Hard Drive Support 10 01-23-2011 08:28 AM