Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

java problem

This is a discussion on java problem within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. For about a month now, I have been having trouble playing pogo games. I go to pogo and click on

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

For about a month now, I have been having trouble playing pogo games. I go to pogo and click on a game forum and a message comes up " Need to install/enable java. I've tried uninstalling and installing. just installing. I reset my computer to factory settings and installing. Nothing works. Please Help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

If you reset your computer then you'll need to reinstall Java.

Www.java.com
Old 04-26-2013, 01:17 AM   #3
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Check your internet/browser/security settings and software to see if anything is blocking scripts.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #4
Registered Member

Which browser are you using ? If Firefox, check that the java plug-in isn't disabled.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple, Oracle restore Java on OS X
Apple on Friday shipped an update to Java 6 for Mac users running OS X Snow Leopard, matching Oracle's cadence for Java 7, which was patched the same day. Customers running OS X Lion or OS X Mountain Lion must update Java 7 manually, or wait for the Java update tool to trigger. Dubbed "Java...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 02-04-2013 01:04 PM
Java installation problem
I have recently installled Window 7 on my desktop pc and then i installed jdk1.7.0 and jre7 bt when i type the program in my notepad and save it in bin its not accepting that file. error c:program files\java\jdk1.7.0\bin You don't have permission to save in this location contact the...
bhavneet Kaur Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 01-02-2012 02:32 AM
Java socket programming problem
----------------******************Server Code import java.io.BufferedReader; import java.io.InputStreamReader; import java.io.PrintWriter; import java.net.ServerSocket; import java.net.Socket; import java.util.ArrayList; import java.util.Iterator;
xxxyzabcde Web Design & Development 4 10-22-2011 12:23 AM
Sun Java Error
I have encountered a problem with error messages from Sun Java. This has only started recently and only in I E 9, Firefox works with no problems at all. This problem only happens when i play at Pogo.com. I am normally able to sort out problems of this nature my self but I have now run out of things...
steve1cress Online/Network Gaming Support 0 07-02-2011 02:21 PM
Google redirects to Happili
Hi, it's my first time here but I love what you guys are doing; think I could use some help. The browser that I use is Firefox, and for the last couple of days clicking search results off of Google has redirected to either "Happili" or "Flurrysearch", both of which seem to be other search engines....
Badababa Resolved HJT Threads 14 04-09-2011 05:22 PM