User Tag List

iwin page

This is a discussion on iwin page within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i keep trying to log into iwin.com and it keeps telling me iwin.com was blocked because its a malware site.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Registered Member

i keep trying to log into iwin.com and it keeps telling me iwin.com was blocked because its a malware site. please check your spelling and re-enter the URL

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

It means that your security software or browser addons are telling you that the website might not be safe to use because there's a risk of it infecting your computer.

Do you get the warning message if you click on this link? Play Free download games and online games at iWin.com

You might want to use a different gaming website instead, one that doesn't have so many bad reviews from customers. See here for details: iwin.com | WOT Reputation Scorecard | WOT (Web of Trust)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad to put page file on SSD?
I got an SSD this week which made a night and day difference in the speed of my PC (while a 2 to 8 GB RAM upgrade was barely if at all noticeable). With the SSD it went from taking 15 seconds to load the Windows calculator (from my WD Black "high performance hard drive") to instant with the SSD...
aab1 Hard Drive Support 2 06-29-2011 06:09 PM
inserting new blank page in ms word 2007 without page break
hye there! actually i want to insert a new page in word 2007. Normally, for that i would keep pressing enter and go to new page. But i dont want to create whole lot of paragraphs by pressing enter button. i tried going to insert and to blank page. But it used page break to insert new page....
Binod Microsoft Office support 1 06-15-2011 11:56 AM
Microsoft Word - New Second Page Placed ABOVE/BEFORE the First Page?
Hi - quick question: At work, when I go to insert a new page in a Word document, it places the new page (page 2) above the first page, instead of placing it below. When I go to a two page layout view, the second page is on the left, instead of on the right. Anyone know how to swap this? Thank...
Chrismo88 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 04-07-2011 08:46 PM
[SOLVED] Cannot print multiple page normally on HP F2187
Hi all! I try to print doc or pdf as 2 pages on one sheet. The paper should be orientated as landscape, and I expect two document pages aligned next to each other as page 1 and page 2 on the same side of the sheet, in A5 size. But this poor HP printer does not do that. I installed the latest HP...
akofalvi Driver Support 1 04-03-2011 05:11 AM
XP freezes on lauching a program
Hi. Been having a sudden problem with my ageing Dell desktop. It runs XP SP2, and is a little slow and clunky, but does the job: I hadn't had a crash for something like six months before this occurred. I came into the room and found that the machine had restarted itself. I logged in, and waited...
George_H Windows XP Support 24 03-14-2011 11:24 AM