Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

I need to get my teamspeak permissions right this time

This is a discussion on I need to get my teamspeak permissions right this time within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have found some tutorials on youtube by a channel tutsteach. I want to make sure I get my permissions

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 08:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

Idea

I have found some tutorials on youtube by a channel tutsteach. I want to make sure I get my permissions correctly this time because my friends screw things up real well. I like them and I have fun with them but I cannt fully trust them any more with these things. I just want to be sure if this guy has good enough knowledge of it for me to put the time into going through it. I just don't want to spend time on this guys videos if he doesn't know what he is talking about.

The main video I would like to know about is this: Set up TeamSpeak 3 permissions, create safe admin groups, secure channels. Avoid getting hacked... - YouTube and his channel is TutsTeach - YouTube

I am tired of trying to do this on my own so i really want to learn this right so I dont screw things up again. So should I use this guys videos or do you think I should use soeone elses you know of? I did find some others but they were in german language which I dont speak. Any help on this would really help me right now. He "sounds" like he knows what he talks about but I just dont want to take any risks with my server so if you know he is above board then I will take the time to study his videos.

thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD help Windows 7 64 bit
Over the last months I have had different BSOD's. I have little time have not been really been able to post information, but today I have some time finally (plus getting tired of it). Could you help me out identifying what the driver, hardware, problem is? Thanks so much in advance! ...
HardTrance9 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 24 02-18-2014 06:01 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD when accessing internet
Hi, OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? : Vista SP 2 ∑ x86 (32-bit) or x64 : 32-bit ∑ What was original installed OS on system? :Vista ∑ Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? : Full retail ∑ Age of system (hardware): 3-4 years ∑...
eraonel BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 02-01-2012 12:41 PM
[SOLVED] Network card or network driver causing BSOD
Hi so recently ive been having tons of problems with my computer frequently BSODing its getting really really annoying, im sorta scared to use the internet on my computer when i don't have to because it causes my computer to bluescreen, typically it happens when im on the internet and it usually...
Ravenclaw Cabling and Network Cards 8 12-19-2011 07:14 PM
Windows7 BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Hi, I have been trying to find out the reason for the BSOD, but to no avail. Please help. Attaching the Dump files. Thanks, Abhishek.
abhishek.ardey BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 08-14-2011 03:01 AM
Blue Screen [moved from Vista/7]
I don't know much about the pain in the bum Blue Screen but i have it. I was told to get the info from the Blue screen when it came up. Here it is - 0x00000077 (0xc000009d, 0xc000009d, 0x00000000, 0x289f4000) I just don't know where i got go from here lol. Can anyone help? Please :P
Death Keeper 34 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 02-02-2011 07:44 AM