Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

I can't connect to Whirled, Help me!

This is a discussion on I can't connect to Whirled, Help me! within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Okay, For some reason, Whirled wont connect on, it will just stay at a screen that says "Whirled is loading...",

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
Registered Member

Okay, For some reason, Whirled wont connect on, it will just stay at a screen that says "Whirled is loading...", And I can't do anything about it! I tried other browsers (I usually use Chrome.), Restarted the computer, try clearing/emptying the cache, But nothing will work. My freinds can connect to it just fine, but for some reason I cant! Please help me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Can you connect through Facebook?

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corday View Post
Can you connect through Facebook?
I don't have a facebook, Sorry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

If somebody has access to your computer, here's what they could do: How to Block a Website in All Web Browsers: 14 Steps
Give it a look and reverse if necessary.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can Connect (Sometimes) to Wireless Network But No Internet Access
I recently moved out of state about two months ago, and we had to get a new internet provider down here (Insight). However, I've had a problem connecting to the internet since. I've tried many different solutions that I've seen online and only a few worked, and only for about, a few minutes so it...
jadumoulin Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 5 05-04-2013 04:12 AM
Can connect to router but cant connect to internet
Hi. Basically my friends and I live in the same house, and it turns out ONLY my laptop can't connect to Internet despite it can successfully connect to the Router. While I can successfully connect to Internet at ANY OTHER PLACES( Schools and sister's place etc) At first I can connect to...
hksora Networking Support 1 03-30-2013 04:56 PM
Can't connect to wifi at flat, but can everywhere else!
I have had the same problem for ages on my laptop (Win7). I can connect to wifi at home and in university buildings, but not in my halls. My laptop used to randomly throw me off the internet/wireless (combination of both), it connects to router but with 'limited access' / 'no internet access' then...
AshPetite Networking Support 1 03-08-2013 02:21 PM
[SOLVED] Can't get Internet to connect automatically
Hello, Basic faqs: Lenovo SL510 Windows 7 service pack 1 Comcast Internet Provider Problem: First, you should know that my internet connection used to be fine with the same Wireless Comcast router I currently have. Then, my computer started to fail at automatically connecting (I would...
steelerfan18 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 11-28-2012 05:28 PM
[SOLVED] Win7 HP Laptop wont connect to Belkin FSD8235 - 4
Hi All For some reason my laptop has stopped connecting to my wireless network. It shows up as available with Excellent signal. I know the password is correct and that hasnt changed but now when i right click and connect it INSTANTLY says "Windows cannot connect to Area51" before it even seems...
toms88 Networking Support 24 05-15-2011 08:47 AM