Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

How to play Unreal 3 LAN

This is a discussion on How to play Unreal 3 LAN within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, me and my friend would like to play Unreal 3 via Hamachi but we just cant get it to

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

Hello, me and my friend would like to play Unreal 3 via Hamachi but we just cant get it to work. When he creates a server and I try to join it says connecting... but never connects. Also when I added him as a friend on Unreal 3 it says unjoinable or something like that. But we can ping each other on hamachi.
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I would like to know if my HP dv6000 notebook has Wake on Lan on it, and other info
For my computer I have an HP dv6000 model notebook computer. I do not think that I have the dv67000 model though. Because that model has an Intel cpu. For my model I have an AMD Turion dual-core cpu. And it is 32-bit. Now what I wanted to know from you is this. I believe that this laptop has Wake...
jrdngreenberg3 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 11-10-2012 06:30 PM
More than 290,000 Google Play Android apps pose 'high-risk' to security, says Bit9
One-quarter of more than 400,000 Android apps examined in the Google Play store pose security risks to mobile-device users, according to new research. Security vendor Bit9 categorised these Android apps as "questionable" or "suspicious" because they could gain access to personal information to...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 11-01-2012 02:32 PM
I would like to know on how to enable my Wake on Lan and get it working please
Hi there. I am having some trouble on how to get my Wake on Lan working. For my computer, I have an Acer Aspire 5733z model. And it is brand new. But in order to use wake on lan, I know that it has to be hard-wired, and not wireless. But I have actually heard from a certain website that in order to...
jrdngreenberg3 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 10-23-2012 05:48 PM
LAN ethernet controller slow, limited connection?
Hi guys, Network Adapter (as displayed in device manager) Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (says this device is working properly) Motherboard chipset Intel p67 Processor i5 2500k
hansg88 Cabling and Network Cards 1 10-23-2011 03:13 PM