Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

How to make CS 1.6 server

This is a discussion on How to make CS 1.6 server within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys. I want to make a Counter Strike 1.6 server to play with my friends online. Can I do

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hey guys.

I want to make a Counter Strike 1.6 server to play with my friends online. Can I do this with the hlds.exe and just creating one with it, or do I need any 3rd party softwares? Please help and give me step-by-step instructions.

Thanks in Advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #2
Registered Member

Ok guys, I was able to make the server with the hlds.exe.

Now if I disconnected my connection or turned off PC will the server still be up and running for others to join?

Pls reply.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make XP look like Server 2003?
Hello. I am looking to make a CCTV server using iSpy (iSpy: Open Source Camera Security Software), using a XP PC. Just because, I want the System box, login box branding, boot screen, screensaver and other UI elements to look like Server 2003's. I have tried using Resource Hacker (Resource Hacker)...
Errordotlog Windows XP Support 0 04-08-2014 05:23 AM
FTP Server Port Issue and Bad server logs
Hello this is my first post here, I am starting school to get a degree in Network Administration in the beginning of next year. However that is no help now lol. I build and repair PC's so networking is not my speciality, thats why I am heading to school for networkig, I do however have a basic...
esp2120 File and Application Sharing 0 08-22-2013 09:31 PM
BSOD 0x0000007e PLZ HELP ME :(
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum hoping you could help me out with my BSOD problem. Here's the problem : The Bsod occured a few months ago and i've been running in safe mode ever since ( Witch is possible without any problems ). If i try and start it in normal mode, it gives me a system...
Rowbance BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 01-09-2013 07:35 PM
Dell PowerEdge Server crawling like a snail
Hi everyone! I seem to be having a problem with the Dell PowerEdge Server at my work, it's running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business and is crawling at a snails pace. So much so I've been waiting 20+ minutes for it to apply settings for me to even log in to the server. I know a big part of...
JacobRyan Windows Servers 12 12-12-2012 02:56 PM
Weird Connection Problem
Current Situation: I have 3 Computers on 1 Network. 2/3 of the computer work flawlessly. This is about the third computer. I've reformed, and installed windows vista home, and now I have the weirdest connection problem. Currently using a Lynksys Wireless G Wi-Fi adapter WUSB54GC. (I have tested...
medalmonkey Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 14 04-21-2012 01:23 AM