Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

How do I connect the Xbox 360 to a usb tether?

This is a discussion on How do I connect the Xbox 360 to a usb tether? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have my phone connected to the computer with USB Tether. And the computer is sharing the internet to the

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 11:47 PM   #1
Computer Wizard?

My System

I have my phone connected to the computer with USB Tether. And the computer is sharing the internet to the router with it plugged into the internet port. It tells me blocked for live and failed for the internet or possibly the other way around. I have even tried plugging the computer up directly to the xbox and I have gotten the same result. Is there something in the router settings I am not setting up right or something? Because I know if I use Open Garden for wifi on the phone it will connect fine with no problems.
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2016, 04:32 AM   #2
Computer Wizard?

My System

I have given up on this. I actually have a hotspot directly from the phone now as boost was advertising it and I was never having it with my $60 plan now I have it after I called them about it.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
Removed xp security 2012 & sys32 -still having issues want to make sure it's all gone
Hi and thanks in advance for the help Dell dimension e520 Win XP media edition SP2 Have a Dell Win xp media edition reinstallation CD Malwarebytes and Avira antivir for security latest updates and scans show no infections Had an xp security 2012 infection and a sys32 virus after digging...
Zappafrank Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 214 01-09-2012 10:35 AM
Port Forwarding on ZyXel Router to Enable XBox 360 Live to Connect. NAT is STRICT
I have a ZyXel router Model Number: P660-HW-T1 and am experiencing difficulties with the NAT settings. Specifically when I try and connect to my XBox 360 Live. The XBox tells me the NAT settings are set to strict, (and should be open). What I have done so far on the ZyXel router is enable the...
riverbird69 Console Gaming Support 8 04-18-2011 06:16 AM
Need Assistance: Connect XBOX 360 to Windows XP SP3 Laptop through Wireless Network
I have a bit of a challenge. I want to get on XBOX Live. Here are the details: -The Xbox 360 is connected via ethernet cable to a Dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop -The laptop is running Windows XP 2002 with Service Pack 3. -The drivers for the ethernet port have recently been updated. -I recently...
livewire_legend Console Gaming Support 2 02-16-2011 06:50 AM