Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

How can I play CS:GO on steam by using my hostel(college) wifi?

This is a discussion on How can I play CS:GO on steam by using my hostel(college) wifi? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I want to play CS:GO online on steam on my hostel(college) wifi but my wifi have watchguard(web blocker) which doesn't

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 04:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

I want to play CS:GO online on steam on my hostel(college) wifi but my wifi have watchguard(web blocker) which doesn't allow steam. I have tried using vpn but the ping is so high in that case.Any Idea other than vpn to bypass web clocker?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2016, 06:41 AM   #2
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Hi, and welcome to TSF.

Quote:
NETWORK RESTRICTIONS

We will not assist any user who, in our opinion, is clearly trying to circumvent his company network protocols or restrictions put on his system by a Network Administrator. Again we have no ability to assess the user's intent.

Rules
This thread is closed.

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my steam refuses to update
Hello, making my first post on this forum about how my steam is misbehaving. It started when i purchased the HD for this computer with Windows 7 already installed. to my displeasure, it appeared to have been salvaged from a previously used computer and only wiped of all personal data. being one...
Mickudymock PC Gaming Support 1 02-14-2014 02:23 PM
no wifi with Fedora
I just installed Fedora 19 and I have a wifi card on my dell laptop with win7. I can't find it in Fedora so I can't connect to internet. I have a wireless Linksys router and I can connect in Windows. How do I get the wifi to show up in fedora? I go to network proxy, but don't know how to find my...
deweylovem Linux Support 22 12-30-2013 05:30 AM
user cannot connect to wifi after reseting a user password from Active directory
Hi In A domain environment when i rest a user password from active directory users and computers he is unable to login to Windows with new password. He is configured to login through wifi And we are using single sign on in the wifi settings. This issue is only affecting few users. connection to...
plumpf Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 12-25-2013 01:46 AM
[SOLVED] BSOD NETWLV32.sys
BSOD netwlv32.sys Hi all, I have been getting BSOD every time i try to connect to some Wireless network and everything is fine with others. HP pavilion dv900 Notebook pc Home premium Windows Vista 32bit. I updated the driver but nothing happened. also uninstall norton antivirus and used...
immigranta BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 30 07-20-2013 08:12 PM
wifi tv netflix downloaded movies don't play thru home theatre speakers, onlyl tv.
New Sony tv with built in wifi, New Yamaha home theater, cable box programs play thru receiver fine, but signals from wifi won't direct audio to home theater. TV, Receiver, and hdmi cable are ARC compatible. Ideas appreciated.
wdebow Home Theater 1 11-22-2011 06:11 AM