Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

How can I get an Internet connection good enough to play a ps3 online?

This is a discussion on How can I get an Internet connection good enough to play a ps3 online? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I don't have access to a network or anything and no wifi around. Is it possible that my cell phone

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

Grin

I don't have access to a network or anything and no wifi around. Is it possible that my cell phone company's data network can support online gaming?(I work nights and my job is very boring, help me b4 I go insane!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

Hey, welcome to TSF! :D

You can play MP on your phone's data plan, but you need to make sure you have a big enough plan and a good connection. I'm not sure how connecting a PS3 to a network works, but if it's like a computer and you have a smartphone with a hotspot you should be able to.

If I don't reply within two days PM me as I sometimes get busy and forget threads.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DDS Report. How Long?
Following advise from a forum mod i am following the steps to run the DDS & GMER reports so i can post them with details of my system problems. I have ran the GMER report with no issues but when i ran the DDS yesterday it ran for over 5 hours without producing anything? It was also at this...
cDubya Resolved HJT Threads 44 08-28-2012 06:27 AM
Permission Changes in Wins 7
Not sure what happened, but it appears I can't make changes like delete files or run programs I am logged in as an administrator, and have been through the Security section of right clicking a file or folder to allow me to make changes to no avail Tried something called Subinacl to change...
leachim Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 18 10-18-2011 07:34 PM
[SOLVED] Error Code: C00D1197 OR 0xC00D1197
Hello ....don't know if this is right forum I listen to a online football station for my home team. Just recently it has stopped working in IE 8 32 bit. I can log in but can't play any content in the windows media player it uses. However it will work in IE 64 bit and Firefox browsers...I...
REMA1 Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 11 03-20-2011 09:43 PM
Redirecting and virus problems
My computer is redirecting and im sure i have a virus. When i try to run gmer it shuts my computer down even when only checking sections and c drive. Here is the logs that i could get. Thanks in advance. Timmy This is not the same computer as my previous problems. Thanks timmy DDS...
toliver30471 Resolved HJT Threads 21 02-23-2011 05:09 PM