Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

high ping on ps3 help

This is a discussion on high ping on ps3 help within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hey guys i have TP link Model No. TL-WR941N / TL-WR941ND and i have 4 pc's on my router and

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #1
Registered Member

hey guys i have TP link Model No. TL-WR941N / TL-WR941ND
and i have 4 pc's on my router and when i want to play online on ps3 i just exchange my ps3 cable with my main pc(because there are no more jacks on router) so i think i ts good enough speed bandwidth to play online i just need to manage how to limit speed

View image: 20140609 225148
(this is on my main pc)
what should i change ?

here what i did,do i need to change something ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ping on League of Legends super high?
When I ping Google I get ~68 ping and when I do an internet speed test I get ~70 but lately on League of Legends I have been getting 150 ping with spikes up to 200. Is there anyone here that would be able to help? I tried to contact riot support and they answered but I was still having problems and...
Fordz Networking Support 3 02-25-2014 03:43 PM
High Ping and Lag
Around 4-5 months ago I switched from the terrible Virgin Media to Plusnet. The first couple of months the internet connection and my connection over Xbox Live was really good, however recently it has been awful, maybe just as bad as it was with Virgin Media. I use a wireless connection on my...
smith11dcfc Networking Support 5 10-22-2013 03:16 PM
High ping in multiplayer games.
I live in Denmark and I frequent UK and German servers and have never had any issues with ping before, but lately I have been playing at 100 ping most of the time (it feels like 300 ping, it's really, really delayed), sometimes it drops down to the normal 40 ping but usually it's just bad. I should...
Lord Maximus Networking Support 11 01-07-2012 08:40 AM
windows 7 freezes during startup
i have been having issues since friday my computer seems to freeze on startup. it gets to the welcome screen and freezes. someone recommended doing a boot log but i don't know how to know what it means. the whole thing is to long but here is the last part someone please help Loaded...
mucwen Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 12-11-2011 08:32 PM
How to know if the High ping because....
Hey guys i have a proplem now About 8 months i had ping ranging from 70-80 ms which it is good for me nowadays it is 250 - 300 ms which is unplayable i called my ISP they said everything is fine they tried to change DNS nothing happened they are telling me same words when i call them i...
ShadowEyeXC Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 7 04-08-2011 05:05 PM