User Tag List

HIGH PING

This is a discussion on HIGH PING within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Good day everyone i just want to know how to solve my high ping... It is in my cable i

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

Smile

Good day everyone i just want to know how to solve my high ping... It is in my cable i used, or my switch hub, or what are the cause? please help... and i really appreciate who can help me this kind of problem.. again thank you! God Bless you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2016, 10:13 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

I would recommend that you contact your ISP to have them look at the issue.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:03 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchiefxx17 View Post
Hi and Welcome to TSF!

I would recommend that you contact your ISP to have them look at the issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2016, 07:26 AM   #4
Registered Member

OS: Windows 8.1 Home Editon (32BIT) / Windows 10 Professional (64bit)

You could also purchase a https://netduma.com/ which i use you can select regions of which the regions you want ur game to find a server in that region i highly recommend it ;)
Old 05-29-2016, 11:37 PM   #5
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekKindom View Post
You could also purchase a https://netduma.com/ which i use you can select regions of which the regions you want ur game to find a server in that region i highly recommend it ;)
Does Activision have stake in that router company by any chance? I ask because they're hell bent on using matchmaking and not a server browser in their games !
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
high ping
hello, as you can see in the topic i got an issue with "high" pings. I got dsl 16k and recieve 13k and at some points i get 150-300 pings. i think the cause is there are too many clients in our network and the bandwidth is fully used so the packets send, arrive delayed. Is it possible that...
TheCreak Networking Support 2 05-06-2015 08:14 AM
Very high ping with router
Hi there...... Don't know much about networking and have a problem.... I'm on a high speed DSL line and in the last few days I've been experiencing very high ping and severe lagging with the Linksys EA6500 router in place. I take away the router and go straight through the modem and for the...
jugula Networking Support 10 02-20-2015 05:55 AM
How to know if the High ping because....
Hey guys i have a proplem now About 8 months i had ping ranging from 70-80 ms which it is good for me nowadays it is 250 - 300 ms which is unplayable i called my ISP they said everything is fine they tried to change DNS nothing happened they are telling me same words when i call them i...
ShadowEyeXC Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 7 04-08-2011 05:05 PM
World of Warcraft - High ping and frequent disconnects.
1) ISP: Bell Canada 2) Location (State/Province): Toronto, ON, Canada 3) Modem make and model: Siemens SpeedStream 4200 DIR 4) Router make and model: D-Link N+300 Xtreme N Gigabit Router DIR-655 5) Approximate date issue was first noted: Around the start of the new year. 6) Approximate time of...
michaeldyer Online/Network Gaming Support 0 02-27-2011 04:28 PM