Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Heroes of Newerth (Online Game) Crashes and Crash Report

This is a discussion on Heroes of Newerth (Online Game) Crashes and Crash Report within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Guys! I'm not sure if you can help me out since this is not the official page of HON

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 07:01 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi Guys! I'm not sure if you can help me out since this is not the official page of HON (Hereos of Newerth). But I saw one post here that you guys managed to solve regarding HON so I maybe I was hoping you guys can help me out as well. I'm playing hon more than 3 years already. Lately, it was acquired by Frostburn studios from S2 Games. Ever since , numerous crashes have been reported. I did reinstall the gamea dn updated my drivers but still it crashes a lot. I uploaded here the basic info about my pc. I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance :D

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	119
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	241266
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2015, 04:36 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Did this crash start happening after a patch of the game?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
One game that once worked now crashes
i recently bought a gaming PC Laptop that runs the newest games at maximum setting with no problem at all, recently a game that i played in the past on the same computer started crashing randomly without any warning or any action within the game that seems to correspond with the game crashing. the...
davidhoney4evr BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 0 08-24-2014 04:44 PM
Buying advice for new laptop please
I am looking to buy a new laptop for my programming major at university. Thus, it has to be a very robust machine, with adequate cooling, 1920x1080 resolution and easy maintenance (easy to add and remove SATA II hdds). Which brand should I get? Please help me decide from this list: ALTERNATE ...
12311 Laptop Support 13 10-22-2013 09:34 AM
Blue screen and slowdowns.
My laptop just crashes randomly when I'm using it. It's frustrating, and it costs me a lot of time. When it's booting my keyboard becomes unresponsive so I have to wait for the countdown to run out (can't just hit enter into boot normally). Sorry for requesting help as this is my first post, but...
zRebellion BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 0 06-05-2012 10:15 PM
Adobe CS2 app crash, error report provided
I don't screw with MACs a lot, but here's a crash report that I have gotten, Adobe crashes within 1-2 minutes of opening all of the time. This worked perfectly fine, then hard drive crashed. Reloaded all software, all same versions, fresh. And now, I can't seem to use photoshop normally. This...
mjones1 Mac Support 1 01-26-2012 07:15 PM
BSOD issues -_- (maybe ram related)
Ok so i've been getting BSOD errors for the past year, some due to unstable CPU which i fixed pretty much right away. But i've had issues with my ram and it's timings as I'm using a lanparty t3eh9 i5 mobo. Specs are as follows: CPU- i5 760 @ 4ghz 1.27v RAM - Ripjaws 2x4gb @ 1600mhz 1.66v...
Mauler1987 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 31 12-29-2011 12:29 AM