Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Help with specs

This is a discussion on Help with specs within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to be posting this. I wanna play games like WoW, LoL

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 02:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to be posting this. I wanna play games like WoW, LoL or GW2 but very casually. I'm not a tech person what so ever so I'm here asking for your help. I have a Lenovo 700 Yoga laptop and my specs are

Intel Core i7-6500U Processor
RAM: 8 GB
Storage: 256 GB SSD

Is this enough info? Basically I wanna know what sort of games will run on this thing. I don't mind wether or not it will only be able to play on minimum level. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2016, 05:12 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

LoL is a free game, so I would recommend just downloading it and trying it.

WoW has a free level 20 trial, so same recommendation as above.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
System Unit specs check using network
Hi guys, can someone help me what to use or to do to check the specs of every single computers in the network, my computer is connected to the switches and the other computers is also connected, i needed to check their system units specs.
channel15 Networking Support 2 03-18-2015 02:50 AM
What specs will this macbook have? (website is unspecific)
So I'm looking to get a macbook. I would like a macbook pro, and was originally going to get the 13 inch model. But then I thought if I'm going to be dishing out this money I may as well get the 15 inch model for what I heard was better performance and dedicated graphics (I don't game that much any...
jrockpunk1 Mac Support 1 02-21-2015 11:20 AM
Laptop with pretty good specs giving bad results
Hello everyone! TL;DR - My laptops specs aren't too bad performance wise, but I'm still not getting much out of games. So I wouldn't say I'm a PC tech guru but I have a small bit of general knowledge on quality of hardware, how to use it effectively, and etc. However, I'm having a bit of...
Ace Is Wild PC Gaming Support 4 07-07-2014 09:41 PM
Is installing a new CPU with the same specs as the old one OK?
So I broke some pins on my olds CPU while I was doing some cleaning (don't ask me how or why) and now my CPU is unusable. I'm planning on buying the same type of CPU with the same specs to replace it. Will that work? I'm asking this because I tried replacing the busted CPU with one that has the...
Computergeek008 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 10-31-2011 01:40 PM