Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Having Problems opening up Battlelog/Twitch

This is a discussion on Having Problems opening up Battlelog/Twitch within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. This started 2 days ago. I tried logging onto Battlelog to play some BF and when it opened up in

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
Registered Member

This started 2 days ago. I tried logging onto Battlelog to play some BF and when it opened up in Chrome it would say connecting for 20minutes then tell me Chrome could not connect to the site Sometimes it will load but the site will be all white with just text. Same goes for Twitch.tv, CNN and various websites.

I can load up Facebook,ESPN,Netflix etc.. perfectly fine only those certain sites I cannot load. I can also load and play games on steam perfectly fine.

I've tried resetting my router numerous times,updated all my drivers.

Below is a screenshot of what the website looks up after it loads
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Issue1.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	143929  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Does the same issue happen with IE?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Registered Member

Happens across Chrome,IE and Firefox and ive uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and Firefox twice to see if those were the problems but didnt fix the problem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Are you using any custom HOST files?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Internet Explorer 9 Problems
I purchased on January 24, 2012 an Acer Laptop model 5749-6427. The computer came with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium and Internet Explorer 9. I experienced the following problems with Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 1) Hyperlinks to web pages didn't work in my Microsoft Access 2010...
lebrungr Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 5 01-28-2012 07:52 AM
[SOLVED] why am i having problems opening different programs?
Everytime i try and open a application or program For e.g. Firefox or AVG, a box will come up saying that i have to choose a program to open it with. This has just appeared and i don't know what it is or how to fix it... any ideas :4-dontkno
Briley10 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 06-04-2011 09:37 PM
Increasing computer problems: turns on but no display
Hey everyone. A few months ago, I built this fantastic tower. It had been working fine, and I had added a few parts to no consequence. However, recently, I've been having some major problems with my computer. I am not sure if this is relevant, but a week or so prior to the major problems I...
Isikiz Video Card Support 15 05-20-2011 09:07 PM
Game display problems for kotor and jedi outcast. No error messages
I downloaded two games; kotor and jedi outcast. They are both bought clean installs I've tried running in compat mode with no luck. The games start up fine you can hear the sound but the screen on jedi outcast stays grey i cant see anything, and on kotor i get through the startup and when it goes...
rayne_280 PC Gaming Support 0 04-23-2011 07:37 AM
problems with streaming video after win 7 update
got the latest service pack, had a problem installing it, so installed the hotfix, then the sp, and everything worked fine. now when i go on CNN, youtube, bofunk or any other site and watch a streaming video, the video plays like in on a VERY SLOW dial up. tryed reinstalling flash, both ie and...
allmightypuff Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 04-16-2011 06:39 AM