Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Games for Windows - Cannot Connect

This is a discussion on Games for Windows - Cannot Connect within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm having trouble logging into windows live (PC) after I installed Windows 7 for DiRT 2 and GTAIV. When I

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm having trouble logging into windows live (PC) after I installed Windows 7 for DiRT 2 and GTAIV. When I try to login I get an error saying I could not connect and that it may be due to me being in a region that is not supported (I'm in Northern California).

I read on a forum that UPnP needs to be enabled and it is enabled on my router configuration page when I checked.

I'm not sure what else to do here....

Hardware Version: WNDR3700

I've got 2 other Computers using the WiFi from this router as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random BSOD when playing installed games in Windows 7 64-Bit
Very recently I have built two brand new computers, one for myself, and one for my boyfriend, and all of the hardware seems to function, at least from the outside. Our computers are completely identical in build and in specs. They were built less than a month ago, and the only differences between...
MelancholyRose BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 04-24-2011 06:32 AM
<<MOVED>> HDMI messed up sound channels on PC games
Hi all! This looked like a very helpful forum which is what I am exactly looking for atm. I just got a new Sony 5.1 Home Theater system(Sony HTSS370) for my Sony 40' Bravia HDTV so I can enjoy my games on my laptop in full 1080p HD and also 5.1 surround sound. My laptop is connected to my HT ...
Spider-Abu Laptop Support 18 04-02-2011 01:25 PM
Unable to wireless connect
I am also having the same issue! Trying to connect wirelessly between Windows XP and an iMac with OSX 10.6.5. I am able to connect to my iMac with my iPhone, iPod touch and another friends iPhone, and I have access without any issues. I have deleted out the wireless accounts completely in...
Lovinchase Networking Support 3 01-06-2011 09:46 PM