Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

fatal error 132 wowbeez download

This is a discussion on fatal error 132 wowbeez download within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm trying to play wow on a private server. wowbeez. i followed instructions for the required very long download took

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm trying to play wow on a private server. wowbeez. i followed instructions for the required very long download took overnight. and this morning i tried to play and i keep geeting a fatal error message 132

this application has encountered a critical error:
error 132 the instruction at 0x00B01B5B referenced memory at 0x00000038
the memory could not be read.
I started another download in case that was the problem but i don;t want to wait till it finishes tomorrow. and it would suck if the same issue occures. please help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

Where are you downloading this from?

If I don't reply within two days PM me as I sometimes get busy and forget threads.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:05 AM   #3
Administrator
Team Manager, Gaming
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Team Manager, Hardware Team
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Private servers are against World of Warcraft End User License Agreement and thus are not supported here at TSF.

Thread closed

Quote:

. . . The license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the limitations set forth in Sections 1 and 2 (collectively, the "License Limitations"). Any use of the Game in violation of the License Limitations will be regarded as an infringement of Blizzard's copyrights in and to the Game. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

. . .

facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Game or the Service, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Service; and (b) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by Blizzard
Closed Thread