User Tag List

facebook

This is a discussion on facebook within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my game stopped working after a few problems went wrong on my laptop and now all i see is a

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 02:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

my game stopped working after a few problems went wrong on my laptop and now all i see is a blank screem when i try to play is their somethin i did or is theie something i can do to correct this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Hi and welcome to TSF,

Are you talking about an online game within facebook itself? Please provide more information about your problem.
Make sure your flash player and java are up to date as most games use these to run.

Thanks.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Facebook Scum Launch 'Victims Scamming Victims' Campaign
Malware peddlers are once again scamming Facebook users for profit. What makes this swindle different is that once the scammer gets what they want out of their target, they turn around and offer the victim a chance to scam others for a nominal fee. Facebook Creeping: Too Good to be True It...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 03-02-2011 12:32 PM
Facebook profiles used to create mock 'dating' site
Facebook is threatening to take legal action against the creators of an online "dating" site that features 250,000 profiles of men and women whose photos and personal details were scraped off the social networking giant's site and used without their permission. The site, called Lovely...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 1 02-09-2011 03:41 PM
Facebook vulnerability patched
Facebook has quietly fixed a vulnerability discovered recently by two student researchers that allowed malicious websites to access a Facebook user's private data without permission and post malicious links onto their profile. Students Rui Wang and Zhou Li contacted security firm Sophos ...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 02-04-2011 12:23 PM
Facebook enables one-click identity theft option for rogue application developers
From downloadsquad.switched.com More details: Rogue Facebook apps can now access your home address and mobile phone number | Naked Security Platform Updates: New User Object fields, Edge.remove Event and More - Facebook Developers
koala Computer Security News 3 01-18-2011 08:49 AM