Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

fable one for pc! how to set up a server to play with my friends???????

This is a discussion on fable one for pc! how to set up a server to play with my friends??????? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hello guys, well i wanna play fable 1 for pc, but in at server so i can play with my

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
Registered Member

hello guys, well i wanna play fable 1 for pc, but in at server so i can play with my friends. I play fable already, i pass the game, it's cool but i wanna do at sever! someone can help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error 132 issues with WoW
Hello everyone. I've posted on the WoW Tech support forums several times with no real success, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Getting 132 errors during gameplay at least a few times a day, and I have no idea what is causing the issues. Appreciate any help! Latest crash log: ...
Rossdale PC Gaming Support 6 04-13-2011 02:10 AM
Access to Internet lost
Hi guys, I'm working on a home network where quite regularly the internet connection drops and requires the router to be restarted. I know this is something that can happen from time to time but this is happening every few days. For this reason we swapped the modem/router for a new one to see if...
PaoloPanella Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 9 03-11-2011 05:55 AM
Finding drivers not on carrona.org
First, thanks to Jerry for his work on the core of this new feature. I just tweaked it and made it work nicely in the $98_dbug.bat file. So, what is this feature? A summary: A few notes about including this feature in your scripts: The dvrref.html file is stored locally for speed of...
reventon jcgriff2 BSOD Dump Processing Scripts 22 02-15-2011 03:58 PM
99 - Source Code
` SOURCE CODE 3 October 2010 $99_dbug.bat Location: %userprofile%\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\$99_dbug.bat
jcgriff2 jcgriff2 BSOD Dump Processing Scripts 5 02-07-2011 08:17 PM
adding Application server to network
Hello, I have a dl380 g5 it has terminal server running on it and ad, it is also our applications server, it is running server 2003, SAP accounting software and it is also our file server, so I am going to add a couple server to the mix. I am planning on purchasing a g7 proliant dl 380. ...
balbert123 Networking Support 5 01-31-2011 01:42 PM