Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Error Message When Downloading Slingo

This is a discussion on Error Message When Downloading Slingo within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When I tried to open slingo, it said "Error while unpacking program, code 2, please report to author". So I

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
Registered Member

Mistake

When I tried to open slingo, it said "Error while unpacking program, code 2, please report to author". So I tried to download it again. I have paid for two unlimited games now and don't know what to do! How can I make the game work???

please help! i need to fix this for my grandma!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Try disabling your antivirus while installing the game.

If you're running Windows, make sure you've got the latest Service Pack installed.

If that doesn't fix it, contact Slingo's support team with full details of your problem - Open a Support Ticket
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wireless connection drops if downloading torrent
Hello. My problem is that whenever I leave a torrent downloading for a few hours (using a wireless connection), my internet connection drops, both wired and wireless. I have to power cycle the modem and router to get things working again. When I plug my computer in with an ethernet cord and...
geiger9 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 07-08-2011 08:17 AM
Problems with downloading and streaming
I may be new to these forums but I was hoping I might be able to get some assistance with a problem I am having I have found similar problems mentioned already on the net but can't find a solution. Please help. The reason I posted it in MS windows 7 problems was because as I use Windows 7...
mjtonks Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 07-01-2011 04:42 AM
Downloading
My computer keeps downloading stuff into wordpad...which isn't suppose to happen. What do i do to change it back to regular kind of downloading?
idontknowmyself Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 1 02-25-2011 08:45 PM
something downloading from my computer.
Hi, I don't know how to deal with this problem. I'm way over my bandwidth usage for the month and it looks like there's no end in sight. I haven't downloaded anything in a couple of weeks, but the downloading continues. I have a program called net meter, and I can see the gigs adding up. I don't...
firerooster Resolved HJT Threads 25 02-21-2011 06:36 PM
[SOLVED] can't play dvds after downloading some plugins
Hey there, I just got ubuntu 10.10 maverick meerkat. I've only really done a few updates and downloads and been on facebook, so im still very new. But the first thing i want to do is play dvd's. I got VLC and tried to get xine, but with xine, when i try to download it, it gives me an option to...
btf18 Linux Support 12 02-15-2011 12:19 PM