Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Empire of Earth 3 on a LAN

This is a discussion on Empire of Earth 3 on a LAN within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Not enough bandwidth in the remote region for gaming, however 4 people have the game and we have a small

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

Not enough bandwidth in the remote region for gaming, however 4 people have the game and we have a small switch/router.
How to configure for all of us to play against each other over a LAN/

Any help is appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Empire Earth Won't Start
Recently when I tried to go on Empire Earth for the first time in a few months I encountered a problem: whenever I tried to run the game, however I tried to open it (from disc, autorun menu, desktop shortcut, program files folder) it doesn't work. It appears in the processes tab of task manager,...
EzPz PC Gaming Support 3 11-12-2012 10:23 AM
Empire Earth II FATAR ERROR!
I have a big problem. I have Windows 7 and Windows XP on the same computer and try to empire earth 2 on my xp computer to play, unfortunately I get an error message that says ERROR 1: Empire Earth II:Error unable to initialize renderer. Make sur that direct3D acceleration is enabled. I've...
Bloedgeld PC Gaming Support 2 08-18-2011 08:57 AM
Empire Earth II patch problem
I know, I know, it's an old game. I still play it and like it though. Before everything, sorry for the bad English. I LIVE IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. Ok, so I bought Empire Earth II for my cousin in 2007, but he got old and stopped playing it. And I like the game, so I installed it and played it....
Panther21 PC Gaming Support 1 07-07-2011 01:29 PM
Empire Earth 2 lag
Hi guys, Okay, let me start off by saying, I have a few month old HP laptop with Windows 7 64-bit Home package, an AMD Turion II N530 Dual-Core 2.5 ghz Processor, I'm running 4 gb RAM, and my video card is: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250. (If there's something there that you need, I...
Viziren PC Gaming Support 3 05-23-2011 05:22 PM
Empire Earth 2 - LAN game - problem
I want to reopen my saved game when I play with hamachi. I donīt want to play from the beginning every game. Talk to me, please, how can I reopen my saved game in LAN game. Please, help me. Thanks so much. George
Jjirik PC Gaming Support 0 05-07-2011 12:12 AM