Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Desperate need of help

This is a discussion on Desperate need of help within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I do not know who to ask about something like this but here goes..... I have been watching my husband

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

I do not know who to ask about something like this but here goes..... I have been watching my husband and he has become very secrective while on the computer on a site called POGO. I know he has been chatting with a woman and i cannot find anything to help me catch him. If i walk into the room he jumps up and hides the screen and i found a phone number he has been calling to someone in another state. I called it and a woman answered. Anyway, i have tried finding a answer to this to no avail: Is it possible to keep the chat history on Pogo or is is stored on the computer where i can get to it?? I have tried finding a hacker to ask and can't even find one of them. So I am here! Please some one help. I could put a program on the computer to record keystrokes or whatever but that costs money i do not have and i can't let him know i am doing anything.

Thankyou!
Very hurt wife!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

I know that POGO is an online games site! I'm not sure if we can assist in what your asking! Let a Mod or Admin comment to see if we can!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
Administrator
Team Manager, Gaming
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Team Manager, Hardware Team
Microsoft MVP

Key loggers and hacking are against the forum rules, So that's not something we can help you with.
Closed Thread