Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

CS:S Online Problem

This is a discussion on CS:S Online Problem within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys! Iam playing CS:S online, but not for much longer! When I connect the game and join it and

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi guys! Iam playing CS:S online, but not for much longer! When I connect the game and join it and play it doesn't work properly it stucks everywhere!

When I press the key to go to directions it responds after a few secs not only when moving, also when firing and everything it responds after a few secs later! When I play ofline it works fine and smoothly! Please help!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

Could you run Speedtest.net and post the results here?

If I don't reply within two days PM me as I sometimes get busy and forget threads.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
Registered Member

Here is the result, and I dont think I can be happy with this kinda result!! Can I?

https://www.speedtest.net/result/2624970453.png
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #4
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

Nope, I don't think you should be happy with that. I believe that's your problem. Has it always been that bad, or did it just start?

If I don't reply within two days PM me as I sometimes get busy and forget threads.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #5
Registered Member

Till the 1st time I played online and in Every Server! What can I do?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #6
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

I mean, has your internet always been slow? Have you played online games before that ran fine? I'm trying to find out if CS:S caused this problem. Can you watch YouTube videos well, and if you can't could you before?

Old 04-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
Registered Member

My internet connection when iam browsing the net is fine but I can't play any online games and I play CoD online but it works far more better than CS:S but it too stucks sometimes!
Closed Thread