Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

CS 1.6 Can't Talk

This is a discussion on CS 1.6 Can't Talk within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I live in Indonesia and I always play Indonesian server. But then I join the American server PGN, that make

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

I live in Indonesia and I always play Indonesian server. But then I join the American server PGN, that make ads to join them by visiting joinpgn.com or Socal, US server. After adding their ip address in my favourites, I started making like advertisement on every Indonesian game that I play and I can't talk or give command like "GO, Stick Together Team, etc". Because I keep flooding on the server I can't communicate at all . Please somebody give me solution on how to fix this problem.

Thx for all of your Kind Attention.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CS 1.6 crash
Hi, My Counter-strike 1.6 keeps crashing when i join a server. it freezes at the start screen when i join a server. im running it on openGL 1920*1020. I tried all different resolutions and also with D3D and deleting clientregistry.blob' or reinstalling cs and steam.
Nintuz PC Gaming Support 4 05-25-2011 07:46 AM
Is it REALLY talk talk at fault???
Hi i've been having trouble with my xbox 360 disconnecting from live, but now it will not connect at all (been that way for about two weeks now) connects to netwok/internet o.k xbox live halfway and fails. Mostly I am getting the opinion that its a problem with talk talk, so i'm in the process of...
blackylad Online/Network Gaming Support 1 02-21-2011 10:13 PM
Radio broadcasting ~ Talk Show
I have used linux and love it. However I was forced to use windows due to my radio station. However I am wanting to go back to Linux fully. But I need to know how to setup my radio broadcasting on Ubuntu first. 1. Setup mp3 broadcasting to a shoutcast server 2. Talking live on air 3. Useing...
NocturnalGuy Linux Support 0 02-17-2011 07:00 PM
Ping spikes when i shoot in counter strike 1.6
Hello, I am from India and I recently got a new breoadband connection from YOU broadband India. It is cable and both the download as well upload speeds are 1 mbps. The connection is good and stable for surfing and downloading but I can't play counter strike 1.6 as my latency (ping) spikes when I...
noobmodeon Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 01-28-2011 12:20 PM
Cant increase CPU Voltage passed 1.6
As the title says, A few months ago, i posted on these forums asking help in overclocking my cpu! i was able to do it. Up the BLCK Freq to 4ghz and i was able to get my CPU voltage to 2.5 now it will not let me increase it passed 1.6 in bios. It shows in red and it wont let me increase it, Can...
xXxexpertxXx Overclocking 5 01-17-2011 04:37 PM