Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Cricket crosswave and ps3 ?

This is a discussion on Cricket crosswave and ps3 ? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just bought a cricket crosswave and i can log on to my psn. But is says nat type 2.

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
Registered Member

I just bought a cricket crosswave and i can log on to my psn. But is says nat type 2. When i go to play black ops or mw2 it say my nat type is moderate and affects matchmaking. I go to my moms house to play and she has a netgear from comcast and my nat type will be open, no problems. But when i got this crosswave thing, its constantly moderate. I have tried the mw2 thing where it fixes black ops nat type to open. But it doesnt work, mw2 is moderate also :( Im thinking it has something to do with my laptop or the cricket crosswave. Ivr tried turning off firewalls, using ethernet, enabling upnp. My laptop is running windows 7. I dont know what else to do. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #2
-Articles Team
-Games Team

Location: Norfolk, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

My System

Hey mate, Welcome to TSF,

I would advice that you take a look at the NAT Sticky in the Console Forum...

https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ml#post3142362

As I wrote, NAT type 2 on a PS3 is ok and you shouldn't have any NAT-related issues. It indicated your NAT is open whilst being behind a router (NAT type 1 is for when the NAT is open and connected to the Internet without going through a firewall or a router).
Closed Thread