Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Counter Strike 1.6 Hang(Not Laag) just after connected with the server

This is a discussion on Counter Strike 1.6 Hang(Not Laag) just after connected with the server within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I'm using windows 7 and I have been playing CS on my laptop(using windows 7) since few months ago,

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,
I'm using windows 7 and I have been playing CS on my laptop(using windows 7) since few months ago, the game was working smooth and fine but since last week suddenly I got some problem that whenever I tries to connect with any online server(have tried thousands of IPs) though everytime I gets connected with the every server but the problem is that just after my connection to that server, when the SERVER's WELCOME SCREEN arrives & we have to select our team(either CT or T) the game gets hang !!
and every-time I've to stop the game forcefullt(by task manager)

Kindly help me get out this problem!
Will be very thankful to you!

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
-Articles Team
-Games Team

Location: Norfolk, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

My System

Hey mate, Welcome to TSF,

Have you tried reinstalling CS?

If not, download Revo Uninstaller using the link in my Signature, and use that to get rid of CS. Then reinstall it and check if this solves the issue.

Thanks,
Redeye
Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 AM   #3
Registered Member

Hello Dear i Also have win 7 on my laptop and have the same problem.. and i reinstalled the game but still same issue.. and plz kindly tell me how to create an online cs server on internet. i have created a server but it only works for me..

thanks alot,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
-Articles Team
-Games Team

Location: Norfolk, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

My System

Hey mate, Welcome to TSF,

Is the issue with every match you play?

Also, you need to give people your external IP to connect as well as open some ports for a CSS server. I'll find you a guide once we fix the other issue.

Cheers,
Redeye
Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 AM   #5
Registered Member

Yes I have re-installed CS several times even with revo installer to, but the problem still exist.. Please help me !!
Closed Thread