Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Connection issue with games

This is a discussion on Connection issue with games within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi The problem is that in some games like BF 1 chivalry and now killing floor 2 i expirence the

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi

The problem is that in some games like BF 1 chivalry and now killing floor 2 i expirence the same issue in different formes. In all the mentioned games other players freeze, keep on running until they run in to a wall and i either have to disconnect myself or the game does it and it says i either lose connection to the host or i have been disconnected. In BF 1 i can play for say 20 min then i get the disconnect and i can play normaly until a new game session and in killing floor 2 i can connect to a server and i get the problem in 20 sec. Im on windows 7 use an nvidia card, i5 procesor. My suspision is that the router is the problem.

PLEASE HELP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2017, 01:20 PM   #2
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Hi, and welcome to TSF.

I deleted your other 2 threads. You may not create multiple threads about the same issue. It is against our rules. All who help here are volunteers and give up their own free time to help others. You just need to be patient and someone will get to you.

Quote:
MULTIPLE POSTING
This refers to posting the same question or same replies in multiple areas of the site (also called flooding). Please only post only once. If you feel you have posted in the wrong forum, contact a Moderator or Manager, who will move the post for you. This also includes the creation of multiple new threads on the same or similar topics and sending PM's continuously to one or more Staff members.

Rules

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Old 06-27-2017, 01:23 PM   #3
Registered Member

Sorry the reason for posting more then 1 thread is that i wasnt really sure if the 2 before went throught
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Ok. We were all new once.

At the top of all pages here at TSF, you will see a button named View Posts.

Click there and a drop box appears. Click Your Posts and you get a list of every post you ever made.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Your posts.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	308665

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Closed Thread