Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Connecting Xbox 360 to WPA2 Enterprise

This is a discussion on Connecting Xbox 360 to WPA2 Enterprise within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have an second generation Xbox 360 and I live on a college campus. The campus changes it's wireless IP

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have an second generation Xbox 360 and I live on a college campus. The campus changes it's wireless IP address every fifteen minutes so the Xbox cannot connect wireless. Ethernet is also not an option because there are no Ethernet ports in the apartments that I live in. It seems my only option is to buy Internet from a company like mediacom or some other company. Is that my only option or is there a router or something I can buy to connect the console to the WiFi?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny Xbox LIVE Ambassador conversation
Here's a funny occurence I had with Xbox LIVE ambasador. I feel but for being sarcastic now but is just me or these customer support agents are getting a bit to insensitive nowdays? What happened to the good ol' days when they'd be forced to courtesoulsy address you after you bitched at them? jk jk...
Solidify Console Gaming Support 3 11-26-2012 05:13 PM
Connecting an external sound card to an Xbox 360
Hello guys, im new to this forum and I find it really helpfull I have the following dilema.. I have an Xbox 360 and a set of Logitech z506 speakers.. the speakers are made for computer audio cards, and the xbox only has hdmi and spdif audio out connections. i want to get true 5.1...
dajaal Console Gaming Support 0 11-22-2011 02:24 PM
WPA2 enterprise connecting much too slowy on HP laptop
Recently bought a laptop HP Pavilion DM4 with Windows 7 home premium 64 bit for use in a college wireless environment. The school insists on WPA2 Enterprise connection, which is supposedly the recommended Microsoft security protocol for Win 7. I have all the correct settings, such that I can...
sphillips1984 Networking Support 1 10-30-2011 09:10 AM
Connecting Xbox 360 to a Computer
Hello all, I will make this quick for those who don't want a long story. Basically, I will be purchasing an Xbox 360 soon and want to hook it up to my PC. 2 problems arise: #1: Will I need to purchase hardware/software? #2: Can this be done and if so, can I go from my PC desktop to my...
Chaos58 Console Gaming Support 49 08-30-2011 07:03 PM
NAT Issues - XBox and PS3
Hi All, One of the most common questions regarding Xbox Live and the 360/Original Xbox relates to NAT, people either have a strict or moderate NAT setting which doesn't make for the best playing experience, or they have Open but have "over configured" their router meaning it still doesn't work...
GMAN990 Console Gaming Support 1 02-07-2011 03:22 PM