Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Configuring LAN connection

This is a discussion on Configuring LAN connection within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have 2 computers 1- a desktop computer with windows 7 ultimate 32 bit connected to a router using a

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Omarado
Mistake

I have 2 computers

1- a desktop computer with windows 7 ultimate 32 bit connected to a router using a cable

2- a laptop ASUS with windows 8.1 64 bit connected to the same router using wifi (wireless)

Can I connect these 2 devices so I am able to play games in LAN and share and transfer files between Them?

If it is possible can someone tell me detailed steps on How to do it?!?!?!

Thanks in Advance~~~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Share my Internet Connection to other PC via LAN Cable
Hi, I am using 3G Dongle to internet connection in my PC. How to share my Internet connection to more than one Other Laptop or PC via Eithernet LAN cable. I am using netgear n150 wireless router to LAN connection. There is no option to connect 3G dongle. so only i connect my 3G dongle in my...
Ramanan Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 05-08-2014 10:13 AM
server only allows one local LAN connection
we lost our business DSL due to Verizon's incompetency. the server needs to be on the local LAN to communicate with the LAN PC's (its a db server) --at the same time-- the server needs to be connected to the backup 4G USB modem for internet access. apparently, windows can not handle such a...
notShai Networking Support 4 05-08-2013 08:31 AM
Wireless Router Connecting Issue
Hi! I need help here regarding connecting to wifi router connection. After providing the correct security key for network I'm still not able to connect to the wi-fi. I'm using windows 7 sp1. No antivirus is installed. Windows firewall is in off condition. I use windows troubleshooting...
lionhawk Networking Support 3 04-23-2013 09:24 AM
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
Wired Internet Connection Dropping Out
Hey Guys, Recently I've been having alot of trouble with my wired internet connection. Before I describe my specs, I'll just explain what the problem is. Basically for no apparent reason one day when I came home several weeks ago my wired internet connection has become almost unuseable. The...
dandaman208 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 3 07-15-2011 03:42 PM