Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Cheapest server rental...

This is a discussion on Cheapest server rental... within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all, I'm interested in renting a server for L4D2 in the UK & the cheapest I've found is 4.32

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

OS: OS X Yosemite | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Windows 10 x86

Thumbs Up

Hi all,

I'm interested in renting a server for L4D2 in the UK & the cheapest I've found is 4.32 for one month at 8 player slots with GamingDeluxe while I see if its for me.

If anybody knows of a better deal I'd love to hear details & if you have any advice on what I should watch out for as a first timer it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Antivirus programs and Windows updates blocked
Hello to the Forum. I have got this problem: it is impossible to update antivirus programs and windows. Regarding the latter, I can't perform windows update neither from the start menu (error code 80072EFE) neither from internet (can't connect to windows update page). Other than this I can't...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 25 10-06-2011 02:24 AM
startsear.ch virus hijacks browser address bar searches
Hi As the title says I got this virus/malware which takes over any address bar search I try to do (on all 3 chrome, firefox and IE). I have tried searching for a solution and nothing has worked so far. My search has made me conclude that it got infected when I installed the vshare.tv plugin on...
cfalcon Resolved HJT Threads 13 09-21-2011 02:54 PM
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM
Print Server questions..Help a newbie pls
Hi First post,big ask, so please go gentle. I'm only a part time technician who does the mundane jobs of sorting out the day to day problems for people who have no idea about computers. I'm hoping (with limited help) to make use of an old server and use it as a print server with print...
Caretaker Networking Support 4 01-28-2011 12:02 PM
Cisco NAT/PAT forwarding
Hello everybody, I am currenlty trying to configure a 871W to forward a port 3389 to the internal address 192.168.1.240. I have been playing with this for a couple days now, and I have not been able to figure out what I am doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, and if you see anything else wrong,...
joshbuss Protocols and Routing 4 01-02-2011 08:32 PM