Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Call of duty world at war zombies co-op

This is a discussion on Call of duty world at war zombies co-op within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there, I am on a laptop, with a wireless netowork, and my other half is on his pc on

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 09:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi there, I am on a laptop, with a wireless netowork, and my other half is on his pc on his network. im on the wirelss network thats provided by my other halfs interent on his pc, We are both trying to play a co-op game together online, and we were told we had to install this program logmein in order to fix the issue we are having, which is we both cant connect to the same game lobby becasue we are on the same internet connection I guess. anyways i tried the program it did noting, so i delted it... looking for aome help from someone who knows more about this issue

Id appreciate any help in this matter. \thank you very much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Do NOT use LogMeIn! It typically is associated with spam and hackers.

Where did you get the game from?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
call of duty black opps
ok i got call of duty black ops last week and i tryed to play online but it did not let me then my firend came over and it work. but now i tryed agin an it did not work. i checked my every thing and my settings are one open and defult it wantr let me play zombies ehteir what do i do by the ay i...
lbmafia Console Gaming Support 1 04-10-2011 04:26 PM
Problem with Call Of Duty Modern Warfar 2
Hi ! I've got a big problem with Call Of Duty MW2. When I want to reduce the game (to answer to a call on Skype...)(alt + tab...), I can't open it again without crashing. I wonder what's going on :/ Sorry for my bad english, but I'm french. Thanks.
doudou2040 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 01-22-2011 06:00 AM
Call of Duty World At War - Unhandled Exception Caught
Problem - Call of Duty crashes at start up. Error Message - Unhandled Exception Caught (lot of users are facing similar issue, it's all over Google) Required Info - 1. "Can you run it" test - passed (passed with good results i.e. achievd fast mark) 2. Minimum required hardware - Yes 3....
intellectual PC Gaming Support 3 06-16-2010 11:18 AM