Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Battlefield bad company 2 online problem's.

This is a discussion on Battlefield bad company 2 online problem's. within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi just recently bfbc2 has been unplayable, sometimes the gay runs fine but nearly every single time half way through

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

Evil

Hi just recently bfbc2 has been unplayable, sometimes the gay runs fine but nearly every single time half way through the match i would just lagg so much that i cant move.so i back out and updating stats always setts me back e.g : i could get 1-3 gold stars on different guns every match but when the game finishes or i back out its sets me back to were no of my guns are unlocked ! and i have to back out of the game and re-load it again to get it work, i have tried logging in and out but it still sets me back when i log back in again !

Hope you guys can help
iciboy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Battlefield Bad Company 2 Crash
Hello. While playing Battlefield Bad Company 2, my pc froze and I could hear a strange buzzing noise. I couldn't close the game so I had to restart the pc. This happened 3 times already. It was on the following maps: "Harvest Day" and "Heavy Metal". I can play the other maps without a problem but...
Juanxz PC Gaming Support 7 02-06-2011 04:18 AM
Virus redirecting all of my pages.
My computer is completely screwed! First no sound now this! Almost every time I try to do something on the internet my page is getting redirected to something else! I always have to rush to click the X button to stop the page from loading. But I want a permanent fix! Please help.
TheresMoreToMe Resolved HJT Threads 26 01-26-2011 04:48 PM
My first C program "Multiplication test"
Hey i'm just getting into C programming, so here's my first try at a proper program, not smething that just says your name. and the exe file and the source file is attached, if you want it or if you want to edit it. well any ways here it is #include<stdio.h> int main() {
deleted10242017b Programming 14 01-23-2011 01:24 AM
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 causes BSOD.
Okay, so just lately I've been experiencing some issues with Bad Company 2, after about 30-60 Minutes of Gameplay, the game freezes and the sound is set on a very fast loop which creates this kind of "buzzing" sound. The BSOD itself fails to show up, but it says I had a BSOD when I've rebooted...
Dealman BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 01-19-2011 01:22 AM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 punkbuster problem
I've been playing BBC2 for some time with no problems. All of a sudden in the last few days punkbuster is disconnecting me. I've updated the program, reinstalled the program and nothing seems to help. Anybody got a solution?
morphid PC Gaming Support 1 01-02-2011 01:55 PM