Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Age of Empires III, ESO gives Failed to Join Game

This is a discussion on Age of Empires III, ESO gives Failed to Join Game within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everyone. My problem is as follows: I have ALWAYS been able to use ESO and play games no problem,

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 02:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi everyone. My problem is as follows:

I have ALWAYS been able to use ESO and play games no problem, with and without port forwarding, though to clear things up, my ports ARE forwarded.

So just yesterday I was playing fine, my ports are forwarded, no firewall or anything, for many months I could join any game on there no problem. Suddenly, out of the blue, EVERY SINGLE GAME on ESO is inaccessible. Failed to join game error shows up on every attempt. I tried re-forwarding the ports, tried restarting computer, tried reinstalling game, tried restarting router, tried setting a static IP address, all to no avail.

UPnP and DMZ are both enabled, with static IP, tried a different router and it didn't work, no new applications, software or devices were installed or connected from the time I used to play to the time everything failed.

My router is TP-Link TD-W8951ND. I disabled antivirus to see if it were suddenly causing a problem, nope, still failures.

Could someone help me please?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
Registered Member

Bump?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Age of Empires 3 can't restore game after minimizing
Ok, i never had this problem on my desktop which isn't as good as my current laptop. I can minimize Age of Empires 3 on my laptop but when i try to restore it back, it crashes. Please help me to fix this problem since its really pissing me off. Running on Windows XP SP2. Already tried...
RoCk HeArTeD PC Gaming Support 1 06-13-2011 10:37 AM
[SOLVED] Lotr Bfme 2 Lan Join failed due to mismatch
Hi all, I hope someone can help me on this. I am trying to Lan Bfme 2 between two pc's at home. The created game can be seen but as soon as the second pc clicks on Join Game the error message " Join Failed. Game has detected a mismatch. This means multiplayer game has lost sychronization data...
trevorwzn Online/Network Gaming Support 2 05-13-2011 09:48 AM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 12:45 PM