Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Age of Empires 3 lagging out

This is a discussion on Age of Empires 3 lagging out within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have been playing aoe multiplayer for a long time and never really encountered this problem. I have all

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I have been playing aoe multiplayer for a long time and never really encountered this problem. I have all the system requirements as well. I play on a laptop and use an internet extender, which is what I believe to be the problem. Whenever I play a game, I lag out at or around 15 minutes, and am unable to connect back to eso, so I must stop running aoe and restart it. I lose connection to my extender, but not to the main internet that is being extended. Why is this happening and is there a fix?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
Registered Member

I did a test and it is not my extender that is the problem. It is most likely my laptop preventing me from playing online, even though I have before. Can someone please help?
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
Registered Member

The game works fine on another computer, but I don't know why it will not work on my current one.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] My age of empires 3 won't install
My age of empires 3 wont install it gets about..1/6 of the way and stops on this file called /avi/Act2FinalCine.bik. and after about 10 minutes on the same file it pops up a error message saying "error 1305. error reading from file C:\ Program files(X86)\microsoft games\ age of empires...
RickLM Game Installation Support 11 05-24-2012 06:14 AM
Age of Empires 3 won't play!!! Please help me!!!
When I try to play Age of Empires 3, this is what happens... Age of Empires 3 has stopped working Windows can check online for a solution to the problem Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: age3.exe Application Version: 4.107.803.3365
300DarkKnights Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 16 02-21-2012 02:55 PM
[SOLVED] installing age of empires 2 xp
Ok so i've just recently tried to install age of empires 2 on my computer with windows xp. it goes fine until 51%, it then stops and this pops up "Age of Empires II Setup encounterd a disk error while writing to the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\DATA\interfac.drs....
sacredskull6 Game Installation Support 2 06-25-2011 08:01 AM