Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why I dont like console

796 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  EpicOwl 
#1 ·
Okay, so this us basically the reasons why I don't like console gaming and why I think PC is superior.

1. Every time I go on xbox, let's say I'm playing gears of war 3 for example, and somebody steals my kill. I send them a message as to why they stole my kill, and all of the sudden, they're threatening to hack me or hit me offline.

2. The maturity level of people. I hate having to deal with annoying 6 year olds on Bo2 screaming about how I'm apparently "gay" for killing them

3. YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY ONLINE. I know that PS3 you don't have to, but I have heard that PS4 will have you pay for playstation plus, which is downright ridiculous.

4. Quickscopers/Trickshotters. There are A LOT more QSers and TSers on console than on PC. When everyone tries to go for 360 no scopes, and I'm the only one playing the objective, then it can get quite annoying.

Those are basically the main reasons why I can't even bother to play console anymore. This list is purely opinion. Feel free to leave any comments of what you think is bad about console.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.