User Tag List

windows not open

This is a discussion on windows not open within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i was using a pc running windows 7. it was work well. but suddenly few day ago when i start

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Confused

i was using a pc running windows 7. it was work well. but suddenly few day ago when i start my computer it was black screen. it shows as
PXE-E51 : NO DHCP or proxy DHCP offers were received.
PXE-MOF: existing PXE-ROM
BOOT FAILURE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Your PC is trying to boot from the network.

When you boot your PC tap the 'delete' key to enter the BIOS, in here you can change your boot order. Move your HDD to first and see if it helps your problem, though ideally you would have CD/DVD first, but for now put HDD first and press F10 to save changes then reboot.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer infected with malware;possibly a virus.
I performed a scan with Avira. It located two things: EXP/Javi.B and TR/Trash.Gen I also performed a Malwarebytes scan.It found Trojan.Hiloti The malware disabled my entire computer sound system. It takes literally 5 minutes to launch either of my browsers.I have IE8 & Firefox. The only way I...
fanny1234 Inactive Malware Help Topics 34 05-07-2011 08:49 PM
Spyware/malware issues
I am convinced that I have spyware/malware or something going on with my computer. I have ran several programs - malwarebytes, windows defender, and windows malicious software removal tools that say the computer is not infected. However, I am still having problems and some strange things have...
Ladysmith94 Resolved HJT Threads 31 04-22-2011 07:24 AM
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 04:48 PM