Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Windows 7 Sleep Mode problem? Help

This is a discussion on Windows 7 Sleep Mode problem? Help within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Alright here's my problem, When i click on the sleep button, windows will go to sleep only for a min

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
Registered Member

Alright here's my problem, When i click on the sleep button, windows will go to sleep only for a min or so, then it automatically turns itself on, After it turns itself on when i click on the sleep button again it won't work, nothing will happen..
I don not want the windows to turn it self on, so can anyone help please...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 04:47 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Hi RedDevil012,

Take a ready here. Fix Windows Vista/7 Sleep mode from waking up by itself

YourTravelingGeek
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Being Redirected to other sites when Searching on Google
Hello, My problem is that I am being redirected to other sites when searching using Google. I searched around and was told it is a redirection malware/virus that cannot be detected with my normal virus scanner. I was also told I could use "Combofix", but not to use it unless directed to...
cheriserandle Resolved HJT Threads 24 07-31-2011 09:11 PM
Google Redirect
Hi everyone! Last week my computer had bluescreened and it had the Critical Disk Error virus which I was able to remove using rkill & Malware, but now it seems that I am having the Google Redirect problem. Not sure if these two are related, but wanted to include that in there in case it was. ...
irenekau Resolved HJT Threads 1 06-14-2011 02:06 PM
Aggravating Google Redirect Virus on Wife's Computer
my wife's laptop suddenly is getting the redirect on google searches. i know this is one of your common problems to fix. i had the same problem on my computer about a year ago and your help was the only way i got rid of it on my computer. this computer runs updated version of webroot securities....
scott1nc Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-20-2011 05:27 AM
bad image error and norton 360
Hi, My initial problem was trying to get rid of the "Bad Image" error message that has been popping up on literally every file and folder on my PC (Windows XP). Situation has gone from bad to worse as i installed norton 360 5.0. Now nothing works, unable to connect to the internet, unable to...
royalmc Resolved HJT Threads 25 04-07-2011 08:36 AM
Plug and Play Causes Services to run 100%
About i week ago I booted my computer and noticed that it was running extremly slow. I opened task manager and found that services.exe was running up my CPU. After going through msconfig and using trial and error, i found that it wouldn't drive it up if i had Plug and Play unchecked. So my...
logicalman Resolved HJT Threads 46 02-09-2011 05:51 AM