Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

windows 7 can't detect fire wire when I want capture video on adobe premiere cs3

This is a discussion on windows 7 can't detect fire wire when I want capture video on adobe premiere cs3 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have mainboard intel DP43TF, with procesor core 2 duo E7500, ram 2G, vga card Gforce 9600GT,usualy I use windows

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

I have mainboard intel DP43TF, with procesor core 2 duo E7500, ram 2G, vga card Gforce 9600GT,usualy I use windows xp 32 bit as my OS..and all function normal. for editing and capturing with adobe premiere cs3.

then I try to use windows 7 64 bit as operating system and I add 2 G of ram.. when I use adobe premiere cs3 for capturing my camera....its not working......what should I do......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
Enthusiast

You need to install a 64-bit Windows 7 driver for the 1394 (Firewire) adapter.

If Intel do not have such a driver for your motherboard model on their website, you will not be able to use the Firewire adapter unless you go back to using Windows XP.

The Intel Downloads Centre is here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...+dnlds_drivers

Before upgrading to Windows 7 you should have visited Microsoft's Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor website. That would have flagged up any devices in your system that are not compatible with Windows 7.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
Registered Member

thanks pip,...in device manager its show that all device function already complete,or mybe its causes that I use windows 7 for dell inspirone one....
what kind of mainboard support with system 64 bit..I need it for video editing...sory my english language not well.......am newbie
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please help I think I may have spyware/malware/virus & possible keylogger?
Hi there My other half was using my laptop yesterday (just regular web surfing) nothing untoward and she called out to me and said you have 30 viruses on your computer do you want me to remove them. Me thinks say what so I come out and have a look and notice - what seem's to be a dodgy...
scottietwenty3 Resolved HJT Threads 50 06-23-2011 12:42 AM
Some kind of redirect on computer (Monster Marketplace)
I don't know how this happened, but something has gotten into my computer that constantly redirects anything I click on. If I enter a search in the box, that does OK, but whenever I click on anything, there's a high likelihood that what I've clicked on won't come up - quite often, Monster...
Calgirl Resolved HJT Threads 198 05-23-2011 07:01 AM
Hijacked netbook? freezing up Acer AspireOne
To whom it may concern: Thanks for taking the time to help me. My Acer netbook worked great for over a year before it recently was overcome with locking up / freezing issues. I've performed many hard reboots lately, which leads me to believe I have a nasty trojan or rootkit issue, but I have...
badbassrandy Windows XP Support 3 04-26-2011 05:44 PM
Virus keeps redirecting google and bing to other sites.
After opening a "bad" site two days ago, a virus/malware keeps redirecting google and Bing searches to other sites. The Google page comes up but then when you click on a link, it redirects you to a page you don't want. Also keep getting a script error that concides with a "site visited" going to...
tommylow97 Resolved HJT Threads 65 04-13-2011 09:03 PM
Random popups and site redirecting virus
Hello, I'm new to the forum and my problem is that I'm being redirected to unwanted sites like Tazinga or Binkx. I'm running Windows XP and my laptop is about 7 years old. Any help would be great! Here are the Hijack specc UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED,...
Hexamus Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 01-11-2011 08:15 PM