Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

utorrent stuck on toolbar

This is a discussion on utorrent stuck on toolbar within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i am using utorrent and it has just starting not maximising it stays minimised on the toolbar it works fine

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

i am using utorrent and it has just starting not maximising it stays minimised on the toolbar it works fine in safemode and when i switch users i have run system restore trojan remover norton 360 all to no avail can anyone help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Networking Team |Tech

Hi hopperoo,

The "MODS" might close this thread because I think this forum doesn't provide support for utorrent stuff. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Registered Member

is the problem utorrent or windows 7 i thing its windows 7
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need help to remove trojan
I do have access to windows re-install cd. I have trojan no virus protection will get rid of. Started with windows poping up saying computer had been hacked. Avg poped up warning of trojan. It blocked me from getting onto internet or running Avg unless I downloaded an ran its program. I went in...
Tammy53 Resolved HJT Threads 33 05-26-2011 08:03 AM
Links within email using Internet Explorer
Hi Currently using IE 9. Also have Mozilla Firefox installed. Any mail received in my yahoo account with a URL link, if I click on the link it does not activate. All that happens is a blank in the tabbed area at top with IE icon. Any advice appreciated as what might the cause and how to...
xonkie Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 25 05-12-2011 08:16 AM
[SOLVED] Internet Explorer 8
Hello, I am experiencing problems with IE which will not open at all. The following warning appears on screen. An unhandled exception occured in 3rd party module and will be closed. You may send Auto report to development center for further investigation. I have saved a copy of the...
Georgefry Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 12 04-14-2011 12:34 AM
bad image error and norton 360
Hi, My initial problem was trying to get rid of the "Bad Image" error message that has been popping up on literally every file and folder on my PC (Windows XP). Situation has gone from bad to worse as i installed norton 360 5.0. Now nothing works, unable to connect to the internet, unable to...
royalmc Resolved HJT Threads 25 04-07-2011 07:36 AM
Had a virus think i got rid of it but still having some problems
Hi, I think I might be in the wrong part of this forum but not sure. Well I had a virus and I ran malwarebytes it found a trojan got rid of it and I haven't gotten the blue screen since. But my problem is when I try to play online games (WoW and League of Legends) I will randomly disconnect. But...
liamedwards1995 Resolved HJT Threads 27 03-12-2011 03:24 PM