Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Uninstalling gamblock with perfect uninstaller?

This is a discussion on Uninstalling gamblock with perfect uninstaller? within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I stupidly tried getting rid of gamblock by doin msconfig, then unticking gamblock.exe in process, this messed my computer right

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Registered Member

I stupidly tried getting rid of gamblock by doin msconfig, then unticking gamblock.exe in process, this messed my computer right up, everytime i started it, it would shut down by itself after 60secs when doing nothing at all when the computer first started up.

Thankfully i managed to QUICKLY click run as administrator on msconfig and re-tick the gamblock.exe process, so now its running ok.

I downloaded perfect uninstaller, but am just wondering if using it to try and get rid of gamblock will start doing the same as it did, and cause unpredictable behaviour like it did before. Not sure whether to risk it or if anyone has ever done it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi please see the folks in the security forum follow the instructions here NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum
then make a new thread in virus,trojan and spyware with the info you gather via the link and post it in your new thread

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread