Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

Suggestions for Birthday Reminder Software

This is a discussion on Suggestions for Birthday Reminder Software within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys, I want a Birthday & Anniversary Reminder Software. It will be really good if it is able to

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys,

I want a Birthday & Anniversary Reminder Software. It will be really good if it is able to update itself from Google Contact list or Google Calender.

Any suggestions guys!!

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus
Microsoft MVP

Use Google Calendar - it'll also send you emails or SMS messages to remind you at your phone.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
Registered Member

I need some software in my PC.. I don't want to b connected to internet or my phone as I am on the move most of the time, I prefer some software on my laptop. Getting in data is from Gmail contacts is not a necessity, I have no problem feeding in data manually.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
TSF Team Emeritus
Microsoft MVP

Thunderbird with the Lightning add-on (a calendar program) will allow you to sync with Google stuff.

I presume that Sunbird will do the same thing if you don't want to use Thunderbird.

Both are available for free from here: Calendar Project - Home of Lightning and SunbirdŽ
Closed Thread