Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

[SOLVED] How do I add options to Library and Folder Toolbars?

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] How do I add options to Library and Folder Toolbars? within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. How do I add options to Library and Folder Toolbars? I have done this in the past but just can't

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cool

How do I add options to Library and Folder Toolbars? I have done this in the past but just can't find where I found out how to do it. I imagine I am not using the correct wordage to the search.

I want to add Labels such as Delete, Open, Share With, Print things like this. Many Folders have these options already along with many more. I would like to be able to add them at will for Folders I am using.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
KAHSR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Do you want to add Delete, Open and Print, etc. to this area?

Maybe this will help: Change folder options

Edit: Too late, jenae's got the right link.
Is the 'freedom of choice and action' that is offered to the individual, freedom to decide for himself what is moral or immoral, society remaining neutral; or is it freedom to be immoral if he wants to be?
Old 02-23-2014, 02:35 PM   #3
- Microsoft Support

OS: XP, Vista, Seven, & a whole host you would never have heard of.Windows Ten 64 bit Pro

Hi, I think the Link from Shawn is what you need:-

Windows Explorer Toolbar Buttons - Customize - Windows 7 Help Forums

Old 02-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Didn't even know you could do that. Nice find.
Is the 'freedom of choice and action' that is offered to the individual, freedom to decide for himself what is moral or immoral, society remaining neutral; or is it freedom to be immoral if he wants to be?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:07 AM   #5
Registered Member

Hi Jenae,

That is exactly what I wanted to do. I used NirSoft as I have used their products before with much success.

Thank You Very Much,
KAHSR
Closed Thread