User Tag List

Scanning

This is a discussion on Scanning within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a problem with scanning on my Lexmark X5495 it wont let me scan saying It Cannot Retrieve Application

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have a problem with scanning on my Lexmark X5495 it wont let me scan saying It Cannot Retrieve Application List ,i would be most grateful if you could help

Terry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Start by reinstalling the software from the disc. Then go to the Lexmark site for driver updates for Vista.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Try this: cannot scan from Lexmark X4650 printer. Error message "cannot - Microsoft Community

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Infected Win32 carber fn, and Alureon
Good afternoon, I ran a DDS scan and it stated it was running silent in the background and would produce 2 logs, but did not and computer froze up. Avast found File Boot F:infected by MBR :Alureon-K and File C :\Hiberfil.sys infected by WIN 32 Carberp- ?????? Thank you
Johnny Pollock Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 92 01-26-2013 10:00 PM
Win32/Rootkit.Whistler.A
So i got an old computer with xp as OS. My AntiVirus, Eset NOD32 detected this Virus but couldnt remove it. I cant say i have runningproblems with the virus, ok it freezes some times but no problem. But i read they can steal password an so on, so no god at all. :sad: Ive checked out the NEW...
Vallentino Resolved HJT Threads 31 04-04-2012 01:26 PM
High CPU usage while scanning with HP M2727nfs
Dear Forum! I have a problem at work with a system composed of an Esprimo P5905 computer and a HP M2727nfs multifunctional device. It seems that the they don't like to work together because when I'm scanning using the ADF the CPU usage is always at 100%, making the scanning process very slow....
birrbert Printer Support 0 01-17-2012 04:38 AM
I have script i don't want running on my site
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I need some advice and any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running a forum on forumotion and I use mozilla firefox and noscript. Recently I noticed Criteo script is running on my forum, this is not standard on forumotion do you have any idea...
Simpson Web Design & Development 6 07-07-2011 05:18 AM