Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

restore fbw file in windows 7

This is a discussion on restore fbw file in windows 7 within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I installed windows vista and created a fbw file when my system got corrupted. I have fbw file in external

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Registered Member

I installed windows vista and created a fbw file when my system got corrupted. I have fbw file in external hard drive. Later i installed windows 7 and now i want my content backedup the file created earlier using vista backup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Antivirus programs and Windows updates blocked
Hello to the Forum. I have got this problem: it is impossible to update antivirus programs and windows. Regarding the latter, I can't perform windows update neither from the start menu (error code 80072EFE) neither from internet (can't connect to windows update page). Other than this I can't...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 25 10-06-2011 03:24 AM
Random/rare STOP0x1E
Been fighting against this one for a while now and couldn't figure out the cause, especially since the crashes come and go and are very rare... anyway, here is the data: OS - Windows 7 x64 SP1 OEM (MSDNAA version) Age of system: one and a half years Age of OS installation: a month ...
Soukyuu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 09-26-2011 12:16 PM
.exe problems, and possible Malware issues
Aloha, Need help... not sure what to do, hopefully I posted this correctly this time! Mahalo, Red Eye . DDS (Ver_2011-06-03.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_24 Run by Jennifer at 14:07:36 on 2011-06-09
RED EYE TRUKIN Resolved HJT Threads 10 06-28-2011 07:27 AM
Fake Windows Security Program has infected my computer! Please help me remove it!
i was simply browsing the web, and when I hit a link this Windows Security scanner program popped up with several different pop ups and tried telling me my computer was infected with all these particular files. I didn't subscribe to it or anything I just clicked out of it. Now, my computer...
flip25 Inactive Malware Help Topics 4 04-12-2011 12:23 PM
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 04:48 PM