Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

RECEIVING EMAIL IN OUTLOOK THU GMAIL ACCOUNT

This is a discussion on RECEIVING EMAIL IN OUTLOOK THU GMAIL ACCOUNT within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am able to send email through Outlook.When I click Test Account Settings , all going ok. There is a

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Registered Member

I am able to send email through Outlook.When I click Test Account Settings ,all going ok. There is a test mail in my Gmail account.

Unfortunately I am not able to receive mail in my inbox of Outlook. When I click Send/Receive then the message come “You don’t have appropriate permission to Perform this operation”.

Manish
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Try runing Outlook as an administrator. Which is odd. Are you logged in as an administrator or in a standard (limited) account?

Virus Help
Ubuntu Live CD
PC Running Slow?
Memtest
UBCD
Remember dust buildup in your PC can be a killer!!
Old 10-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
MPR
TSF Enthusiast

On the MS Office forums they recommend deleting and recreating the troublesome mail account in Outlook.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Microsoft Support

Check your settings on how you have Outlook configured, especially note items 10 & 11 on this page Outlook 2007 - Gmail Help

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista and D-link DSL-G624T
Hi, having problems. XP machine can see router and get through to internet. Vista machine used to be able to, now nothing. Attached is output of ipconfig /all Help!!! Thanks
LogieST Protocols and Routing 83 10-12-2011 11:45 PM
Need help regarding irql_not_less_not_equal
Ok ..so i have been getting these system crashes whenever i play a game .. My config Processor - AMD -phenom x4 9950 black edition ram - 2gb 400mhz frequency No gfx card , on board graphics -ATI Radeon x1200 series 128 mb 500gb hdd Motherboard asus - m2a-vm
siddhant BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 04-16-2011 07:04 AM
Crash Dump
My computer had been acting funny and my virus protector had expired 2 days earlier. I went and purchased Nortons AntiVirus 2011 and installed it. It ran full system check and found I had some Trojan virus. It also said that wuauclt.exe was infected with a Trojan. Also when I would restart my...
tammyjordan008 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 12 04-11-2011 12:27 AM
Spontaneous BSODs
So, I'm here in lieu of a friend yet again. This person reports a constant decline in general hardware. Their hard drive seems to be on the verge of failing as some programs work and some don't, but the number of the latter is increasing with each day. The programs are random, with no...
RossComrie BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-28-2011 04:53 PM