Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

program installs and clean resart

This is a discussion on program installs and clean resart within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. installed windows 7 on my ssd and set as boot priority and moved all my files over from my hdd

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #1
Registered Member

installed windows 7 on my ssd and set as boot priority and moved all my files over from my hdd to my sdd just the ones i wanted on it and it loads the programs but half of them dont know they are installed is there and easy way i can install all my programs back with out having to uninstall and redowload?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2015, 06:10 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

Data can be copied over, but programs have to be reinstalled

Old 02-18-2015, 06:12 PM   #3
Registered Member

thx u agian rich !!!!!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows 8 Clean Install
I just got my new Crucial 256 GB M4 SSD in the mail. Since my Windows 8 install is relatively new I thought I'd just go ahead and do a clean install to the new drive. In order to avoid confusion with my old install I pulled my two hard drives, leaving the M4 as the only drive in the system. I...
MPR Windows 8, 8.1 Support 2 11-29-2012 02:16 PM
Svchost.exe virus that won't go away.
Ive had a virus for the last few days that has crashed my computer several times, hidden many of my programs and files, and will not let me run some exe files. For the last few days I've been working nonstop reregistering dlls and other things just to get my computer in good enough condition that I...
ghost305 Resolved HJT Threads 25 01-19-2012 05:43 PM
Window Vista keeps Crashing I have done 7 clean installs.
A friend tried to install a boot leg copy of Win 7 on a Dell 1525 that was running Vista. And it ran for a bit then started acting up, He gave me all the disc from the factory and I have installed it 7 times now, itll work well I for a little bit then stop, It ll freeze before the updates some...
JOE.G Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 08-19-2011 12:20 PM