Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

User Tag List

password change by someone

This is a discussion on password change by someone within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Someone changed my password and I can't get past the login page. It says the user name or password is

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Someone changed my password and I can't get past the login page. It says the user name or password is incorrect. How can I get on the internet? I do online college classes and I need to use it very soon. Thank you for any help. BB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

That is one area that we can not assist with.

Quote:
You may not ask for assistance to circumvent restrictions or security on any computer system or network.
Please read the forum rules https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ork&page=rules

Thread will now be closed.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you change the system password in Windows XP?
I have often encountered the advice to use strong passwords. I want to change the system password on my PC but I don't know the procedure for changing it. My PC is a Gateway E2500 and the operating system is Windows XP, Service Pack 3. I've checked the manual, where the phrase "system password"...
Deluge Windows XP Support 10 03-27-2011 05:18 PM
Can't change password on winXP
(I hope this is in the right section!) Hi, I use a computer at work that runs XP, and it appears I log in to a remote domain. (This computer's domain is "**TDEPT1", but I log into "***LOGO". ) I have been told I can change my password by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and choosing 'change password',...
Adexis Windows XP Support 2 02-02-2011 11:05 AM